NOTE: all events are in person unless labeled ***VIRTUAL***
*** PLEASE NOTE: My September event at the The Brewster Book Store has been postponed to this spring!
• Thursday 10/6, 10:00am EDT: Coffee with Authors event in Cohasset, MA with Rita Zoey Chin and William Martin.
• Thursday 10/6, 7:00pm EDT: Author event at Water Street Bookstore in Exeter, NH! (Thank you to Sue Smith for setting that one up!)
• Tuesday 10/11: I am excited to be doing two events in Provincetown, MA as part of The Lily House‘s Nothing To Be Afraid Of…Let’s Talk About Death: a week of community-centered death education, art, and conversation. 11:00am-12:30pm EDT: I will doing a Good Grief reading and Q&A. 2:00pm-3:30pm EDT: I will be part of the panel “Pet Loss: Engaging in Art & Ritual.”
• Sunday 10/16, 11:00am to 3:00pm EDT: Brookline Dog Day! I’ve been asked to be one of the judges for the dog Halloween costume contest, pretty much the biggest honor of my life to date.
• Sunday 10/23, 11:00am to 3:00pm EDT: Rain date for Brookline Dog Day!
• Monday 10/24, 7:00am EDT: ***VIRTUAL*** guest speaker visit to Michelle Hoover‘s The 7am Novelist Zoom/podcast series!
• Thursday 10/27, 6:00pm EDT: I’m honored to share that I’ve been chosen to be the Roslindale Book Ambassador for September + October 2022! On Thursday 10/27, I will have a “Conversation with the Author” event where I will be in conversation with acclaimed dog photographer Traer Scott from 6:00pm-7:00pm, followed by a book signing from 7:00pm-7:30pm, at the Roslindale Branch of the Boston Public Library.
• Tuesday 11/1, 1:30pm EDT: ***VIRTUAL*** text-based Reddit AMA about Good Grief and dead pets in honor of Day of the Dead!
• Thursday 11/3, 7:00pm EDT: Book event in New York City at McNally Jackson’s Seaport location (4 Fulton Street)! I will be in conversation with the artist Heide Hatry, and a reception will follow at McNally Jackson Seaport’s new snazzy cocktail bar!
• Thursday 12/1, 6:30pm EST: Author event at the Westborough Public Library!
PAST GOOD GRIEF EVENTS:
• Tuesday 8/2, 7:00pm EDT: My launch event!!! Part of the Grubbie Debut Author Series at Porter Square Books: Boston Edition in the Seaport, in conversation with Kelly J. Ford! RSVP here to attend in person and RSVP here to register to watch the live-stream on Crowdcast. [Watch the recording of this event!]
• Wednesday 8/3, 7:00pm CDT / 8:00pm EDT: Virtual event with The Order of the Good Death, in conversation with Cat Warren! Please note that this event is only open to members of The Order of the Good Death, so make a donation to The Order to become a member before 8/3! You won’t want to miss this.
• Sunday 8/7, 11:30am PDT: Special event for Wellesley alums with the Wellesley College Club of Los Angeles! If you are an interested Los Angeles-area Wellesley alum, please register for the event here!
• Sunday 8/21, 1:00pm EDT: Author event in conversation with Karen Fine at Tatnuck Bookseller in Westborough, MA!
• Tuesday 8/23, 7:00pm EDT: Special exclusive author talk for the People Who Read Darkness book club!
• Saturday 9/3, 3:00pm EDT: Homecoming event at the Fishers Island Library on Fishers Island, NY!
• Tuesday 9/13, 6:30pm EDT: Author event at Gibson’s in Concord, NH! (Thank you to Sue Smith for setting that one up!)